Tuesday, October 05, 2004

New Police Story, nice show!

Nowadays school starts at 1 almost everyday… feel so relaxed and good! Coz can slp late and dun need to rush, save on taxi fee! Woke up at 11 and do the usual things, bathe and cook maggie mee… wha! Today’s maggie mee very hot and spicy sia.. dunno wat brand did mum buy but I was in a hurry so didn’t really care wat I was eating.. went to yiwen’s place as usual and meet him at the bus stop b4 proceeding to sch.. Haha…today only 1 lesson… bca tutorial… only ½ the class came.. hai~~ but understandable la.. some stay so far… then the lesson only lasted for 1 hr…. stay at home better.. got back my bca test marks… expected a fail lor.. and really it is a fail… 22/50.. nvm.. end of yr do better… then can pass this stupid module le.. hehe… then dunno wat to do for the rest of the day.. and very sian to go home so early lor… so we went to westmall… suddenly dunno who suggest wanna go watch movie.. think is yiwen ba.. then the girls also wanna go watch.. we finally decided on the New Police Story after a long struggle of decisions… huiwen say wanna watch tat then we all also no comments ma.. so watch tat lor.. quite a nice show.. and didn’t regret watching it.. we bought a very big popcorn and 2 drinks…then shared among ourselves.. b4 the show start, we drank at the coffee bean.. of course, I am again drinking my fav drink, pure chocolate ice blend.. hehe.. I think I have embarrassed myself in the cinema ba…coz I shouted.. coz too kanjiong le! But first time in history tat I am so engross into a movie.. tat means this movie is worth watching.. haha! After tat, we go home lor…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home