meanings of flowers
Flowers.... used to be receiving.. now.. they are nv mine again... so wat if i noe the meaning of flowers?
Number Meaning
1 - You are the only one for me
2 - So right together
3 - I love you
6 - I want to be yours
7 - Seven lonely nights
8 - Simply irresistible
9 - Forever in love
10 - You are perfect for me
11 - For the magical moments we shared
12 - I deeply adore you
16 - Sweet memories
18 - You have a special allure
20 - You and I, perfect together
21 - My special love
24 - Cherish our love together
36 - Light up my fire, you light up my life
38 - Crazy in love with you
39 - Forever in love, you and I
40 - Over the hill but still loving you
48 - True love
50 - Golden Memories
88 - Prosperous love
99 - Be mine and make me complete
100 - Totally in love with you
101 - You enchanted me
999 - Eternal promise
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------
Love Message of Flowers
Agapantnus - Let our love florish
Allium - You're perfect and elegant
Alstroemeria - I am waiting for you
Amaryllis / Hisppeastrum - I am proud of you dear
Anthurium (red) - Blessed with happiness
Anthurium (white) - Think of you and you of me
Anthurium (yellow) - Affectionate love
Baby's Breath / Gypsophila - Sincerely, pure and
tender
Birds Of Paradise / Strelltzia - Sauve, in free spirit
and loving
Carnation (Pink) - Motherly love
Carnation (red / white) - Joyous love together
Carnation (red) - I hold you in high esteem, respect
Carnation (white) - Every moment I enjoyed
Carnation (yellow) - Every moment I adore you
Caspia - Joyful, encouragement for love
Eremurus / Foxtail Lily - High esteem of you
Freesia - You are lovely in every way
Gerberas (orange) - You are the sunshine of my
life
Gerberas (red) - Unconsciously in love with you
Gerberas (white) - Innocence love, true love
Gerberas (yellow) - I'll try harder to win your love
Gladiolus - Strength of character, bold love
Iris - Passion, thinking of you
Liatis - I'll try again, one more chance
Lily of the valley / Calla - I want you back in my
arm
Lily (Casablanca) - High spirit in love with you
Lily (Marco Polo) - Love fit for the King/Queen
Lily (Orange) - Honoured love, respected love
Lily (Red/Pink) - Blushing love
Lily (Starglazer) - Adoring you like stars
Lily (White) - Pure and innocent love
Lily (Yellow) - Live for the moment
Orchid - Esteem, pride, respect
Protea - Achievement, success, goal reached
Rose (Black) - You are my obession
Rose (Blue) - Sheridan blues, thinking of you
Rose (Champagne) - You're tender and loving
Rose (Mint) - Playful and young at heart
Rose (Orange) - You're my secret love
Rose (Peach) - Sweet secret love
Rose (Pink) - I declare my love openly to you
Rose (Red) - Passionately in love
Rose (White) - I'm worthy of you, high spirited love
Rose (White/Red mix) - United in love, perfect
couple
Statice - Forget me not, remember me
Sunflower - Glory, sunshine of my life
Tulip (Blue) - You are different
Tulip (Cream) - I love you forever
Tulip (Purple) - deeply devoted to you
Tulip (Red) - Declaration of true love
Tulip (White) - Innocently in love
Number Meaning
1 - You are the only one for me
2 - So right together
3 - I love you
6 - I want to be yours
7 - Seven lonely nights
8 - Simply irresistible
9 - Forever in love
10 - You are perfect for me
11 - For the magical moments we shared
12 - I deeply adore you
16 - Sweet memories
18 - You have a special allure
20 - You and I, perfect together
21 - My special love
24 - Cherish our love together
36 - Light up my fire, you light up my life
38 - Crazy in love with you
39 - Forever in love, you and I
40 - Over the hill but still loving you
48 - True love
50 - Golden Memories
88 - Prosperous love
99 - Be mine and make me complete
100 - Totally in love with you
101 - You enchanted me
999 - Eternal promise
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------
Love Message of Flowers
Agapantnus - Let our love florish
Allium - You're perfect and elegant
Alstroemeria - I am waiting for you
Amaryllis / Hisppeastrum - I am proud of you dear
Anthurium (red) - Blessed with happiness
Anthurium (white) - Think of you and you of me
Anthurium (yellow) - Affectionate love
Baby's Breath / Gypsophila - Sincerely, pure and
tender
Birds Of Paradise / Strelltzia - Sauve, in free spirit
and loving
Carnation (Pink) - Motherly love
Carnation (red / white) - Joyous love together
Carnation (red) - I hold you in high esteem, respect
Carnation (white) - Every moment I enjoyed
Carnation (yellow) - Every moment I adore you
Caspia - Joyful, encouragement for love
Eremurus / Foxtail Lily - High esteem of you
Freesia - You are lovely in every way
Gerberas (orange) - You are the sunshine of my
life
Gerberas (red) - Unconsciously in love with you
Gerberas (white) - Innocence love, true love
Gerberas (yellow) - I'll try harder to win your love
Gladiolus - Strength of character, bold love
Iris - Passion, thinking of you
Liatis - I'll try again, one more chance
Lily of the valley / Calla - I want you back in my
arm
Lily (Casablanca) - High spirit in love with you
Lily (Marco Polo) - Love fit for the King/Queen
Lily (Orange) - Honoured love, respected love
Lily (Red/Pink) - Blushing love
Lily (Starglazer) - Adoring you like stars
Lily (White) - Pure and innocent love
Lily (Yellow) - Live for the moment
Orchid - Esteem, pride, respect
Protea - Achievement, success, goal reached
Rose (Black) - You are my obession
Rose (Blue) - Sheridan blues, thinking of you
Rose (Champagne) - You're tender and loving
Rose (Mint) - Playful and young at heart
Rose (Orange) - You're my secret love
Rose (Peach) - Sweet secret love
Rose (Pink) - I declare my love openly to you
Rose (Red) - Passionately in love
Rose (White) - I'm worthy of you, high spirited love
Rose (White/Red mix) - United in love, perfect
couple
Statice - Forget me not, remember me
Sunflower - Glory, sunshine of my life
Tulip (Blue) - You are different
Tulip (Cream) - I love you forever
Tulip (Purple) - deeply devoted to you
Tulip (Red) - Declaration of true love
Tulip (White) - Innocently in love

<< Home